Friday 29 January 2016

My Top Five Dream Cosplays

This week I thought I would share with you all my top five dream cosplay. Dream cosplays are cosplays that I might never cosplay, require a lot of effect or I feel like I would not be confident enough to pull it off.

1. Gabranth from Fantasy Fantasy XII. This has been a cosplay that for a while  just the thought of making it scares me. To start with I didn't even know where to start with. I have since been worrying about how I'm going to get it on and get to the con by myself. On the bright side I feel like this one has opened the flood gate for large bulky cosplays. See also 3.


2. While I'm on the topic of Final Fantasy, my next dream is Fran who is also from Final Fantasy XII. I don't think she will be overly hard to do, I just don't like revealing clothing, and the little she wears is way out of my comfort zone


3. Alphonse from Full Metal Alchemist is another cosplay that scares me due to the size of him. But I think he will be a fun one and I hope to pull it off.



4. Demon Hunter from Diablo is another dream cosplay. I don't think it will be a overly hard one, but I can't just pick one


5. Lastly is Yuna from Final Fantasy X. She is such a great character that I don't think I will ever be able to do her justice


No comments:

Post a Comment