Friday 1 January 2016

2016 Cosplay Plan

After being tagged on Facebook to share my 2016 Cosplay plans, so I thought I would share them here as well.

First off is Gabranth from Final Fantasy XII. I have started working on this one awhile ago, but so far I have only started on the swords and some leg armour. I'm hoping to have it finished in time for AVcon so I can wear it in the Cosplay Competition.


Next up is Mega Evolution X Charizard from Pokemon. I am hoping to have it done in time to wear it on the Saturday of AVcon along with my cousin Megan from Biased Raincloud Cosplay

Maltheal from Diablo is a maybe for Supanova as it depends on whether I want to make yet more armour after Gabranth and Charizard. I love Maltheal's weapons and I think they would be fun to yield. 

This is more of 2017 cosplay plan, but I want to do a Warhammer 40k Space Marine cosplay. Due to the size of them I will probably need all the extra time I can get. This is also one of the reasons that Maltheal is a maybe. 

Last of all is Nurse Joy from Pokemon. I have no actually plans to finish this in 2016 so I won't be stressing about. This is more of a I'm going to do some sewing to make myself hate making armour a little less project.

No comments:

Post a Comment