Wednesday 6 January 2016

2016 Geek Goals

Last week saw a new year began and I shared with you my cosplay plans. This week I would like to share with you all what I would like to achieve this year in teams of Geekdom/Otaku related goals. Along with a couple other goals slipping in. 

1. First of all I would like to buy and read more manga. I would like to grow my collection and reading.  I have already brought a banch of manga online this month so expect a manga haul later this month when it all arrives. 

1.5 Add verity to the manga I buy/read so I don't keep on reading the same old stuff

2. Buy and watch more anime. Once again I would like to grow my collection.

2.5 Start/finish the second Cardcaptor Sakura collection that I brought 2(?) years ago

3. Read 80 books. Last year I only read 67 books, where in past years I have been able to read 90+ books. I love to read, and I want to do more of it.

4. Get my Space Marine army to a point where I am able to play a game with them

4.5 Actually play a game with my Space Marine army,

5. Get my butt into gear, and enter/complete in my first cosplay competition


And that's about all. Here's to a new year

No comments:

Post a Comment