Friday 30 October 2015

Cosplay motivation!

Wednesday night I commented on Facebook about being the most motivated to work on cosplay at night. I had the whole day off and I could have spent it working on my Sabrina cosplay as SupaNova is soon and I'm probably not even half way though. Yet I spent the day doing other stuff and even when I went to work on it I still got distracted. That will teach me for leaving Warhammer stuff on my sewing cabinet.

This was not the only time it has happened. I don't know why. From memory I spent more time working away on my Weeping Angel wings either late afternoon or at night than what I did the rest of the time.

Surely I am not the only one like this, I would love to hear when other people get the most motivated to do stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment