Friday 23 October 2015

Updated Supanova 2015 plans!

With my Dreadlord all finished expect for the dragon with time to spare and having done a test run in most of it. I decided to update my Supanova plans.

When I did my test run I found that my costume is kind of hard to walk around in. Not enough to put me off wearing it, but enough to make me rethink somethings. First of I am considering not making the dragon as it will only be yet another thing to carry around and I think I will have my hands full with my sword.

Second of all I am planning on doing a second cosplay. Yes I know I'm only going for one day. I know I know but I want to cosplay the whole day and lets face it, Dreadlord is not a all day near summer cosplay. My plan is Sabrina from the Pokemon Anime. I am going to make the younger version for one of my dolls and take her with me.

So in the morning I will be Dreadlord and in the afternoon if I get it done in time I will be Sabrina from Pokemon

No comments:

Post a Comment