Friday 6 November 2015

If I lived in the Pokemon world, what would I be?

If I lived in the Pokemon world I would love to be a trainer. With so much to see and do in the Pokemon world why would you want to be stuck in one area. What better way to see it all than with your Pokemon?

If I lived in the Pokemon world I would have to have Pokemon of my own and I would want a few. Not to mention that while I have a favorite type *cough*fire*cough* I wouldn't want to be forced to stick to one type of Pokemon like a Gym Leader. It wouldn't surprise me if I ended up with mostly fire type and than have a odd Eevee or Pikachu.

I also have a preferred area, I wouldn't want to be stuck in one area. I would love to travel across the land, searching far and wide to understand the power that's inside each Pokemon. It will be my pokemon and me, I know it's my destiny.
I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.

Like I was saying, the Pokemon world is getting pretty big now, so there would be a lot to see. Plus there are so many Pokemon that you wouldn't be able to catch the ones you love without traveling or hoping you found someone with a Pokemon you want who's willing to trade with you.

If you lived in the Pokemon world, what would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment