Friday 3 July 2015

Ball Jointed Dolls

I love Ball Jointed Dolls or BJDs for short. I think they are gorgeous and thought I would share my BJDs with you.

First up is the very first doll I brought. Her name is May.



She is a Volks Super Dollfie Cute Girl May. I kept the name that Volks came with as I couldn't come up with a nicer name for her and I feel that May suits her.

Next up is Coco


She is a Volks Standard Model SD Coco. Once again I tired coming with a different name but found that Coco is suits her. I feel that she is like the big sister of my small BJD family always looking out for my other two days.

Last up is Jonathan



He is a Yo-Midi Boy Ryo Asuka. I felt that Jonathon suited him and I feel like he is like the annoying little brother who enjoys getting into trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment