Friday 31 July 2015

AVcon haul 2015

With AVcon over I thought I would share the things I brought while at AVcon. Be warned I brought a bit.

This year I brought I brought quite a few Pokemon related things.
 Before AVcon I saw those Pikachus pop up on Facebook when a friend posted them. She was selling them at her stall and I knew I had to have them. So my first stop was at her stall to pick them up.
 Snorlax!!!!!
 I first this was cute.

 Those were super cute, I love how they even put tails on the back of them.
 I collect Pokemon cards and wanted to pick up more
 Those were at Culture Craft, a stall in Artist Ally.
I have been thinking about getting a new wallet and really liked this one.

I brought a few lolita things as well.
 This a Baby the Shines Bright letter writing kit.
 I really want to try my hand at a Hime coord and thought I would start with this.
 This is one of two bags I got.
 The other being this one.
I also won a raffle, and those were the things I won.
 Close of the rings.
 Close up of the earrings.
 I also brought two parasols.

 This is the other one.

 The black jumper I got for being gold pass, and the [ink one I brought
I also got this shirt for being gold pass
 I saw this faint Hello Kitty at a shop and had to get it, along with the smaller one
 I know a girl who has this beanie and wanted to get one for myself.
 I also got those four paints of Yaya Han
I got this one signed. 

 I also got those Doctor Who mugs, the two single ones change when there is something hot in it.
 I thought it suited geting a Weeping Angel.
And the Tadis was pretty cool too.
I also got this Tetrs mug which changes when something hot is in it.

My friend was also selling a few BJD things which I had to have.



No comments:

Post a Comment