Friday 17 July 2015

AVcon 2015

AVcon is finally here! Only a couple of hours left till the opening ceremony and I'm really excited for this years AVcon. Why am I excited you ask? For a couple of reasons. 

For those who haven't heard the really big news earlier this year. Yaya Han is coming! For those that don't know she is a really great cosplayer and is someone I look up to. Her cosplays are always amazing and I am looking forward to meeting her.

This year I'm bringing out my biggest cosplay yet, a Weeping Angel from Doctor Who. The actually dress wasn't too hard to make, but the wings and the wig took so much work. So I'm looking forward to showing it off

I also decided to enter into the Lolita parade. I was thinking of entering last year but I couldn't decided on what to wear. This year I got my act together and was able to get organised early enough to enter. It will be my first time up on the stage. 

Lastly I also got myself a gold pass which I think will be fun.

So that's why I'm really excited for this years AVcon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment