Friday 4 September 2015

Supanova 2015 Plans

With AVcon over for another year I thought I would share my plans for Supanova.

At this point in time I am planning on going just for the Sunday. Some of you may have already noticed over on Facebook that I have already started a cosplay for it. The cosplay I have decided on is Dreadlord with Great Weapon who is a Warhammer model.

I have wanted to do a Warhammer cosplay after seeing some photos of some really cool Warhammer cosplays on the internet. So I went though photos of Dark Elves models as thats the army I started with when I found Dreadlord, and I feel in love with the version with the Great Weapon. I like big props and I cannot lie.

I decided to do Dreadlord for Supanova as out of the three cons in Adelaide I felt that Dreadlord would be best suited to Supanova due to it being a popular expo and its focus being more general than AVcon and I haven't made up my mind whether I'm going to Comic Con yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment