Friday 28 August 2015

Why I loved Final Fantasy X

I love Final Fantasy. I really how they really pull you in with their games. My one of my favorite game in the series would have to be the very first one I played, Final Fantasy X.

I can't remember my very first thoughts of it, I just remember my cousin showing me it one day.  What ever I was thinking, it must have been good thoughts. Before long it had pulled me in as well, and we ended up playing it together even going as far as trying to play though it start to finish in as short period of time as we could. We had Final Fantasy fever bad.

One of my favourite character was Yuna. I loved how she could summon Aeons. Looking back I think being shy helped connecting with her as a character as she wasn't exactly the most outgoing character in the game. 

I also really loved the cutscenes. They were at the time really detailed and realistic. I loved it and I would rewatch some of my favourite cutsences again and again. My favourites were the opening sence and the lake sence with Tidus and Yuna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment