Friday 11 September 2015

Sophine & Toffee unboxing

 Recently I made a order from a shop called Sophie & Toffee, they sell cabochons, charms and dceo type things. I have wanted to make a order from them for awhile so I could make myself a new phone cover. I wanted to do something simpler to a deco phone cover I brought at a stall in Artist Alley the first year I went (2012). 



My order came well warped in bubble wrap, I didn't count how many layers there were but there was more than three.

It was than in a bag which included a cute thank you card.

Close up of the thank you card

I order air drying clay as it sounded easy to use and I wanted to try it out. I picked sky blue, scarlet and pink. Pictured above is the cute design on top of the clay, pictured below is the three colors I got.

I got two phone covers so I could make another one.

I order fake deco sauce in Chocolate and pastel pink, I have seen some cool effects and wanted to try them out for myself.


I got a tube of deco cream which include four piping tips which goes on the top of the tube

I only ordered five single cabochons which are 2 star confetti bows one in pink and one in blue, one glitter kawai (the glitter in kawai doesn't really show up in the photo) and two glitter hearts one in pink and one in white
I ordered a seets assortment mix grab bag and a non food assortment mix grab bag to get a mix of cabocahons as I didn't really know what ones to get

Now that I got them I'm looking forward to making my new phone cover

No comments:

Post a Comment