Friday 25 September 2015

Fangirl Problems

I have something to admit. I am a fan girl. Here are some problems I face as a fan girl.

I don't just get excited about things. I get really super-duper excited. I have been know to get so excited that I lose my ability to speck and instead wave my arms around. This happens a lot at cons, you have been warned.

It's also normal for me to get weird looks when I talk to normal people. I think it's because of how into some things I get.

When you love something so much it's all you can think about and you try and find out as much as you can about.

You are willing to spend more than you should on something. Why I need another Pikachu, when I already have three? I don't know but this one is really cute and I must have it, and yes I need the Pikachu slippers on top of that as well.

You begin to have more shirts with references to things you love than, than "normal shirts". Buy all the shirts!

Loving something so much that you want to bring it to life. Yea I'm talking about cosplay.

You use words that either have no meaning what so ever to normal people or have a meaning other then the one your talking about, and people have no idea what your talking about.

Weird looks in general. I get so many weird looks for so many different reasons that I lose track of them all.

Those are some of my fan girl problems. Comment some of your fan girl (or fan boy) problems, I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment