Saturday 20 June 2015

Cosplay Senpai

There are some pretty skilled cosplayers out who put out some amazing work. Today I thought I would share some of my favorite cosplayers that I look up to.

Please note I do not own any of those photos and all photos were taken from each cosplayer's facebook page

International Cosplayers

Yaya Han


I admire Yaya Han sewing abilities. Her ability to sew something amazing is out of this world.

Kamui Cosplay

What I love about Kamui Cosplay is her armour work. It always looks so good and she always adds details to it.

Shoko and Jerome Cosplay


I found this pair looking for Gabranth cosplays. I am still trying to get over the fact that their Gabranth was made out of foam.


Australian Cosplayers

Armored Soul Cosplay

I love Armored Soul Cosplay for her work with worbla and her ability to make such large armored projects.

 Floksy Locksy Cosplay


Floksy Locksy Cosplay had produced some amazing cosplays over the years, and so far my favorite would have to be her Yunalesca.

No comments:

Post a Comment