Friday 11 December 2015

My Very First Video Game

I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember. I have been playing since I was a young child. I also had older siblings who also played video games, so for me it was only normal that I got into gaming. I can't remember the very first video game I ever played, but I do remember what game was the very first game that was my own game. That game was Pokemon Blue.

I got into Pokemon though a neighbor who discovered the game and introduced it to me. I got hooked and really enjoyed playing it. I went on to borrowing Pokemon Yellow from them and loved having a little tiny Pikachu follow me around. Come on Pikachu is super cute, how can you not love it?

I have some fond memories of playing Pokemon Blue, like playing Pokemon Blue on long car rides to see family while listening to a tape my brother made. It was a recovering of the first couple of episodes of the anime, during the first episode my brother had recorded my name - Sarah, over that of Ash.

Ok so there is no hiding just how much I loved Pokemon back in the, not that I can say much has changed as I'm sitting here typing this in a Pikachu onesie. All I'm missing is my Pikachu slippers, and my Pikachu pillow. Yes, I have a Pikachu onesie, Pikachu slippers and Pikachu pillow, don't you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment